View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #26
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does this forum include disaster preparedness?

We are a family of 3...technically one is only 14 months old. LOL. We have enough guns for 25 per person. which is admit ably ridiculous. But My SO likes collecting WW2 riffles so I let him. If it were up to me each of us would have 1 shot gun, 1 rifle, 1 hand gun magazine fed and 1 revolver. The guns are kept in their own room that is locked and has an alarm on it. The ammunition is in the same room and none are kept loaded. Both of us also conceal carry. We go to safety courses (highly recommended . I am taking my first hunting trip in Arizona in the next few months. I got my doe license for moose..actually i think they are called heifers but not 100% on that. I am OVERLY excited about that. A group of us are going. Some of us have does and some of us have bucks so we should get a good mix.

I put some type of insulation on my garage door and it helped IMMENSELY and it still opens and closes as well. but I do make sure to keep the stuff (like food) closer to my house. I will say though it helps that its organized. LOL. If it wasn't organized it so would not work. Also, the right half of my garage is HBA the left half is food.

Also if you need food grade buckets you can go to your grocery stores and ask the bakery people for that! That's how I get mine. A lot of my food I store in mylar bags with 02 absorbers and then put them in the buckets.
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote