View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
Hands&Fire Pottery
Registered Users
Formerly: hello2000
seller

My Mood:
Christmas and professional maternity

Duo size L dress, short sleeves with tie back, fully lined, might work for Christmas with a cardigan, very pretty, nice condition, $8 plus ship

Mimi maternity M Blazer, black, three button. Comes with a skirt, black knit top and stripey stretch button up shirt- pics and price coming soon- or just ask-

Would work best over a cami.... has a flaw inside, part of the serged edge on the inside shoulder is missing, could be used as is though as it is not structural or reinforce with a few stitches $2 plus ship

I ALSO HAVE TWO FANCY MATERNITY DRESSES- one is black velour and one is a sparkly black. Both are very nice and are comfy. If you need such a thing, let me know and I can photograph them.

ETA: here they are (sorry for the quality of the pics- I so don't know how to photo black!):

Mimi sparkly maternity size L, I wore when I was wearing a combo of L and XL things, so I think it has some size flexibility. This is a really beautiful dress, though I don't often go for sparkly- it is a special one. $15

Motherhood black velour size L, again probably has some size flexibility $15

I do have some sweatsuits as well- just ask and I can get pics.

Last edited by Hands&Fire Pottery; 08-31-2012 at 07:01 AM.
Hands&Fire Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote