View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 01:56 AM   #2
momgoddess
Registered Users
seller

Re: Buying Alvas in bulk and re-selling on craigslist?

I'm not sure...I've never looked for cloth diapers on CL, so I didn't realize there was a CL market for them. I've seen auctions for them on eBay as "wholesale lots" of quantities of 300, 100, 50, 20, 10, 7. For instance there is one on there that is for 100 and the Buy It Now is $370, which makes them $3.70 each and they give the option to "make an offer" to get it even lower. The auctions come directly for China, but they do not say that they are Alva's in the auction. They give no name for them. I wonder if it is the company? There is also an auction for same diapers, same seller but 50 diapers for $175, making them $3.50 each (don't you usually get more of a discount, the more you buy? Makes no sense.) I've wondered what people are doing with them and what is going on, because the auctions are constantly present on eBay and someone is buying them.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...aper+lot&rt=nc

Aren't those Alva's?