View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
tiners17
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Smile Sweet Little Blossoms, Wool Hair pretties

Hi Ladies! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4195702&type=3. I have a lot of lovely wool felt hair accessories for ladies, girls and babies and I also make fabric hair flowers with satin and vintage fabrics and handmade buttons! I have so much fun making these, please stop by and take a peek! Free shipping for diaperswappers mom's with coupon code: freeshipthanks in my etsy store. I am also open to trades for handmade wares for christmas gifts! Try me!

I am happy to do a custom order for you, just send me a message through my facebook page please or email me at: sweetlittleblossoms@gmail.com.

Also, if you are looking to see more feedback for me, please stop by my etsy store to see the feedback I have received over the past six months at www.sweetlittleblossoms.etsy.com!

Thanks ladies for looking! Hugs! Tina
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sweet_little_banner.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	104422   Click image for larger version

Name:	112.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	104423   Click image for larger version

Name:	176.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	104424  
Tina : mama to two wonderful little girls and starting my new WAHM business, Sweet Little Blossoms! Sweet little flowers for hair, purse, hat/beanie, outfit, where ever you need a flower to brighten your day! Featuring Tessa Ann buttons to match your wool! Customs open here.

My ISO/IHA.

Last edited by tiners17; 11-17-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: updates!
tiners17 is offline   Reply With Quote