Old 03-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #992
robinology
Registered Users
seller

Re: ***Clomid Club***

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolemariep View Post
Hi!
I'm new to Clomid too. This will be my 1st cycle. I'm taking 50mg, days 3-7. Hopefully AF will be here soon. I'm on my 6th (of 10) day of Provera. Sounds like we might be fairly close in our Clomid cycles
Hopefully this will be your month! I'm a little nervous about the side effects, so we'll see how that goes.
Are you having any monitering done through your Dr for the Clomid?
I have to wait all the way until day 5 of my cycle, lucky you. My NuvaRing goes out today, but unfortunately AF doesn't usually show up until Saturday/Sunday! I wish you tons of luck, though. Let me know if you have any side effects, especially the first day or two. I've been off of work and I start Clomid the same time I go back to work. Proper customer service will be hard with extreme nausea! I'm not being monitored at all, which is quite the bummer. He pretty much told me to try it out for 3 months and if I don't get pregnant by then, to come back and talk to him. It's the first time I've ever seen him and the only doctor I could get soonest. If I wanted anyone else, I'd have to wait almost a month! It's no wonder he doesn't have as much appointments though...
robinology is offline   Reply With Quote