View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
dancingingrace
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Baby aspirin question...

Need some opinions, please....my first 2 pregnancies ended as m/c's. After my 2nd one, I asked my doc about taking baby aspirin, and he said there was no research to prove that it would really help, but that it wouldn't hurt anything. So, I started taking it (1 a day), and became pregnant again. I saw a new doctor with this one due to a move, and he was also fine with me taking it....he also said there was nothing to prove it would help, but that things were going well in that preg. so far, so just keep doing what I was doing. I took it all the way until the day I delivered (I kept asking him all along, he always said keep taking it), and I have a healthy and beautiful little girl. Now, I'm pregnant again, and I've been taking it so far (I'm around 8 wks we think, no u/s yet). However, I'm seeing another doc (yes, we move a lot, lol ), and they said not to take it b/c I haven't been diagnosed with any disorders. I'm scared to stop, though, and I kind of feel like I could keep taking it since I've already had 2 docs say it was okay. What would you do in this situation???
dancingingrace is offline   Reply With Quote