View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 11:28 PM   #21
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

So we've reached a very rough patch over here. I know DD is teething, and having MAJOR separation anxiety, but I'm tired!! I try to count my blessings because, really, she's an awesome baby. And I'm truly blessed with her. But she is not napping!! At all. She can only sleep if I'm her human pacifier. The minute it falls out of her mouth, she's crying. My son is on his second week of his break. He's been a little bit crazy. Lol. We are all so out of routine. :-/.
I'm not adjusting well to feeding DD solids. She wants them, but I'm having a hard time getting the solids for her because I've been lazy about cooking :: hides::. Any suggestions for solids? What does your LO eat? Lol I feel like a complete idiot asking this because I have three kids! But I'm in need of suggestions.

So, she's still not crawling :-/. She's not rolling over. She did start rolling over MONTHS ago, then just stopped. She does scoot on her butt to get around, though. It's hard not to compare. Especially since my other two were crawling at 7 months and walked at 12 months. I'm not sure that it's because she's the baby and is carried more because I'm busier? Sigh. I know when she does start to crawl..if she doesn't go straight to walking... I'll wish she wasn't mobile!! Haha