View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 02:42 PM   #1
missy_cbell21
Registered Users
seller

Question need your input. baby shower gifts...long

my sil is about one month farther along than i am, at first she said she didn't really want too breastfeed. not that she was against it just that it was not that big of a deal too her. now she has been talked into it by her so, mom and docter. so she has told everyone that she wants too try for atleast the first six months but when we talked she didn't really seam into it. like she is just saying that so everyone will leave her alone. for all of my friends and fam that get pregers i ask if they plan too bf and if so i make this great bf'ing support kit for the babyshower gift. i can't decide if i should for her? if she decides not too bf that would be a large gift and price tag going too waist. not too mention the fact that i don't want too upset her by "pushing her" as my dh calles it. now i admit i am kinda militant about bf'ing but support every womans choice. if you read all of this so far thanks, so, if you are/were on the fence about bf'ing would you be offended or feal pushed into bf'ing if you recived a bf support kit? another option would be too tell her what i plan on getting her and ask if it is something she would like. what do you think?