View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #5
sherbear178
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: need your input. baby shower gifts...long

I think a breastfeeding kit sounds like a great gift idea, I would love if someone gave me a gift like that. That being said, if you really dont think that she is truly interested in breastfeeding I would get her something else. There is no reason for you to put your time and money into making her a gift that she wont really appreciate, and ultimately she might not even use it. Dont get me wrong I am sure she would appreciate the gift from you, but if she isnt really interested in nursing she might appreciate something else more, like a gift basket with bottles and formula. I think breastfeeding is great and every mom should at least give it a try but I know that some people arent into it and thats just how they feel. If you are really set on giving her the breastfeeding kit try to talk to her and get a feel for how interested she is, you might be able to decide her interest level without actually having to give away the secret on what you were going to give her.