View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #9
nicolejshannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamIIboys
My DD will be 5 months in a few days. I nurse on demand. Sometimes it's 4-5 hours other times it's 1-2. This is a typical weekend day (I work durring the week) she'll eat at 5, 7, 10 12, 2, 5, 7, 9, 11. She sometime sleeps through to 5 am other times she wakes between 2-3 for a snack. Durring the week I nurse her at 5am then she usually has 3 bottles between then and 5 pm so I guess it averages 3-4 hours between bottles. She finishes her weeknight by nursing at 5, 7, ,9 & 11 or someyimes skips 9 &11 & just does 10.
How many ounces does your dd eat from a bottle while you are at work? I nurse on demand when home, but I send pumped milk to daycare with my dd. I never know how much to put in the bottle or how many bottles to send. I usually do anywhere from 4-6 oz per bottle and about 4 bottles. Sometimes she eats 2, sometimes 4. She usually finishes the bottles when they're 4oz so I don't know if she needs more. My dd is 5 months old as well.