View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 06:10 PM   #14
delicatefade's Avatar
delicatefade
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,124
My Mood:
Re: Reassure Me!

So, we still haven't made a decision. I just emailed the realtor to ask if we could see the house again, and we're going on Monday. He also said they just dropped the price by $10,000! And, he figured they would go for a bit less than that. So things are definitely working in our favour. It's just still so scary to make such a big decision! Crazy! If you think of us, I would definitely appreciate prayers
__________________
Stacey ~ Wife to Keith (26/07/2003)
SAHM to Rowan (20/07/2005), Bria (30/07/2007), & Emery (19/02/2010)
*My Blog*

Holland Grace is here! (14/4/2013)
delicatefade is offline   Reply With Quote