View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #4
lindsaymoo
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Advice for calming down during a CS?

I was super nervous before and durring my planed cs with my twins. The OR totaly set of a pnic attack for me too, even though I was about as prepared as humanly possible of what was going to happen. It was not a good situation, but I'll spare you the details. However, the thing that helped me the most was the anticipation of finding out the gender of the twins. I just kept trying to clear my mind and focus on waiting for those three words, well six words I guess LOL. The first was a boy btw, which I had "known" all allong. The second was a girl. In my gut I think I knew that She was a girl, but I convinced myself that it was two boys because one of each would be too good to be true. Not that I would have minded two boys, but we struggled for years with infertility and the chances of us having more kids is very low, so to get to see both worlds was nice. Anyway, i knew that whatever the gender I was in for a happy surprise, so I tried to focus on the excitement rather than the fear. Congrats on your new addition!
lindsaymoo is offline   Reply With Quote