View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #3
raisingcropsandbabies
Registered Users
seller

Re: 4+ C-section, Christian Mamas Here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherlovesCDs View Post
I've never had a c-section. However, I think God calls different people/families to different things. Personally, I don't think He calls everyone to never use BC. (I don't believe in all forms of BC, but that is another thread.) I think if you are seeking His will, He will lead you to what He wants for your family. It may or may not be to have more children. But, I don't think God has the same plan for all. Keep praying and reading His word and He will give you the answer in His time.
Thank you.
I think it's hard for me because I have such a strong maternal side... always thought I'd end up with 7+ kids and whatnot, but when we knew we'd have to have c-sections to deliver healthy, whole children; those plans were shattered! I know God has a plan for us and I do wonder if those plans would not be accomplished if everything had gone MY way. He's already shown us many silver linings with my first son's birth injury and his journey through life. Sigh... Thanks for reminding me God's timing is not our timing! I tried telling that to my husband, but I think he's saying a year because condoms are so tiresome and annoying! haha. I agree about the bc and so when we feel called to stop it'll be the big V or a tubal for me. Thanks for listening.
raisingcropsandbabies is offline   Reply With Quote