View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 4+ C-section, Christian Mamas Here?

I can definitely understand not wanting to use condoms. We've only used them a couple of times (maybe only once) and we didn't like them. The only positive thing about being infertile is not having to ever worry about BC. However, I'd rather worry about BC.

Anyway, my advice is when you are praying about having more children, you also pray for your husband. Pray that God will lead him so that your husband can lead you. Pray for his attitude regarding the timing. And, while it sounds silly, pray that God would allow you to enjoy each other dispute the condoms. I'm sure you do, but I think you know what I mean.

If we had followed my plan instead of God's, we would have only had 2 or 3 kids. Instead, God blessed us with infertility and through us following His leading, He has blessed us with huge success giving us 5 children, including 2 sets of twins and one on the way. Neither my husband or I could have ever imagined how much we would love our big family. Without having to use IVF and being committed to transferring all of our embryos to me, we probably would have stopped at 3. And, we would have missed out on HUGE blessings in our life. I definitely did not think our infertility was a blessing and I still struggle with it. But, His plan is always better than ours, even if we can't see it until we are on the other side looking back. I know the same will be true for you.