dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 babies- March Chatter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sblakeley View Post
I've tried avacado before and she snubbed it. I had been adding evoo to her solids but have almost completely stopped them because they have less calories than breast milk. I added a scoop of formula to her freezer milk bottle today to boost calories even more.
Hmm tough one on the avacados. Tanner loved them. It didn't help though he was still skinny lol!

I am so sorry you are going through this. I remember when I went through it with Tanner, I told my family--sister and mother. They were basically yelling at me saying that I had to feed him and that the Drs are going to put him in the hospital. Did I mention they lived 5 hours away and had no idea what was going on in my house and he ate everything that ever went in front of him including meatballs. Well once they saw him they were apologizing non stop bc they saw he was perfectly healthy and ate more than Blu (who is big) and that nothing was wrong with him.

I think it is tough bc if your baby is chubby then they eat to much and will be obese and if they are skinny well you do not feed them and they will get rickettes or something. Whatever happen to all babies are different?

Again I am sorry you are going through this. I am sure I will need your advice in a month after Peytons appointment.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote