MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Favorite/Best Nursing Cover??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaii_amaranth View Post
I have a nursing cover, but now that DD is bigger she hates it. She gets really hot and spends more time trying to pull it off than nurse. Hard to be modest when you are battling over a cover! Although I did like my Bebe au Lait cover for when she was little and it took forever for her to latch (and unlatch, and latch again, and unlatch, lol).

Now I have two nursing tanks from Undercover Mama, and I LOVE them for nursing in public. Now that DD is bigger and is such a pro, I can discreetly nurse her with just the tank and most people never even notice. And it works with all my normal shirts so I didn't need to buy a bunch of special nursing clothing. Greatest purchase ever!
I have an undercover mama tank and it seems to work really nice. I think I may need to go this route. DD HATES the nursing cover because she gets SO hot underneath them, and it's so hot that even I start to sweat. It's already getting warm outside, and will only get hotter, so I need to kind of throw my 'modesty' out the window and just quickly latch and not worry if anyone sees my nipple between the boob out and latching, and unlatch and covering. It will be SO awkward to do around family, though, so hopefully when we are around family, I can turn my back or even go in another room.

Loving All Things: Homeschooling, Essential Oil, Homesteading, City Farming, Dave Ramsey, Minimalist, Simple Life, Attachment Parenting, Big Family, Gentle Parenting, Spiritualist w/ No Religion Affiliation, Outdoor Playing, Media Reducing, and Cloth Diapering.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote