View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #45
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by justineybean
Ooh I would love for DD to sleep on her own even half the night. It is harder and harder to get her to settle down for bed (and later and later too). Plus almost 4yo DS comes in sometimes to snuggle if he wakes up. My DH hardly ever wakes up. There's no space in the bed. I've come to terms with crappy sleep. DD will nap in her crib and sleep a little while at night before I bring her to our room. Do your LOs sleep with blankets at night?

I'm going to check out the forums you mentioned Julia. Lol your post made me laugh! That cruise sounds amazing!!

DD is still nursing a lot but mostly she "snacks" during the day. I nurse her anytime she gets whiny. It seems to be enough to sustain her through the day b/c she's too busy to stay still for long. She's eating more solids so I suspect things may change at some point. She doesn't really like water yet though. I think she gets the most milk at bedtime, nap time, and the first meal in the morning. She also snacks during the night 3-4 times as far as I remember. Lol I'm barely awake when it happens.

So speaking of solids... Who has a diaper sprayer? I need to get one. Right now her poop is a tad thicker but nothing too bad so I'm not really rinsing yet. Should I be?

What are everyone's plans for the weekend? Anybody get a lotto ticket for the mega million jackpot?! My DH did.
Lol! I have a sprayer. But it's a mess! Shhh don't tell DH, but I think he screwed it up installing it!! We've actually been using EC since she turned 8 months:-). She only poops once, maybe twice a day so I just watch her cues and run to the toilet. She is doing awesome and the only dipes I have actually sprayed are from when we're driving!

We got our tickets and went in on a pool, too!! Good luck everyone :-) Our weekend plans are both older kiddies have basketball games and my son has a T-ball game in the afternoon. :-)