View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #697
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

Re: May 2010 DDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullabal98 View Post
sorry to just butt in here but I'm not sure where to ask this. My dd is a May 2010 baby, so almost 2yo. Anyway for the last week she has been asking to eat every 2 hours. No lie. It's like having a newborn all over again, except now shecan scream and throw herself on the floor if I don't feed her immediately. I had to put a child lock on the pantry and fridge. She isn't grazing, she really wants a pretty good size portion every two hours. I don't remember this trend with my boys. Thoughts? It's driving me and my budget crazy.
Very normal! At least in this household! I swear there are days where Carter can out eat my husband! We kinda joke about where in the world he is putting it all since he's about 23 lbs. He's actually really known for eating dinner, having his tub right after, and then coming out of the tub and already asking for more food.

If she's asking for food, feed her. Like Tina said, it could be a growth spurt. Also, their little bodies burn energy so quickly since they are so busy. I'd go for protein and fiber filled foods to help fill her up. Fruits, veggies, peanut butter/sun butter on whole wheat crackers, oatmeal, yogurt. Skip "junk" so she's filling up on wholesome foods that will likely hold her over longer.
expecting someone new 11.14
aerobebe1421 is offline   Reply With Quote