View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
divergirldee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
M & L Kushies; S, M, L Sposoeasy; covers

I have quite a few diapers to list. I have pictures and descriptions already in this album on Facebook.

-7 Small Sposoeasy aplix $58 for lot of 7 aplix
--4 white, 1 floral, 2 green. All with small holes at soaker attachment. Floral super ebf stained. No staining that I see in others (I was able to significantly lighten the stain out of the floral. The rest would probably come out/lighten more with a good sunning. Haven't taken a new pic yet) ($98ppd for the lot of 12 [7aplix&5snaps], or $9ppd each except $8ppd for the floral and the white aplix with mark on front)

-5 Small Sposoeasy snaps $45ppd for lot of 5 snaps
--3 green, 2 white. greens have a different texture of fabric for the inners. all have small holes at soaker attachments, light shadowing/staining on all, one white has a small black mark on inside of wing
($98ppd for the lot of 12, or $9ppd each except $8ppd for the floral and the white aplix with mark on front)

Sposoeasy medium snaps- useable condition ones left- 18ppd for all 4
1 black--euc no stains, very small hole near soaker
3 1 brown--1 euc no stains, small hole near soaker, 1 euc no holes but stained badly;
1 useable, but stained, holes at soaker, and elastic is loose. $5ppd
1 green--guc, stained, holes at soaker and at the stitching underneath the soaker
4 3 white--1 guc, stained, holes at soaker$8ppd; 3 useable condition, very holey, pul visable and stained$5ppd each
(Blue and Yellow SOLD) (ones in grey are sold--black, 2 brown, green, one white)

Sposoeasy Larges $80ppd for the lot of 7
3 1 blue--1 not stained no holes $14ppd, 2 lightly stained--1 without holes $13ppd and 1 with a very small hole $12ppd
1 brown--stained with holes near soaker $12ppd
1 green--stained, holes near soaker $10ppd, thinning under soaker
21 yellow--1 not stained no holes $14ppd, 1 stained with small holes and thin under soaker $10ppd

Kushies M (10-22lb) AIO. 5 Snap converted by me. $25ppd for lot
Ducks, geometric blue, yellow, squares, white
No stains except white. (not sure where my pic of the insides went...)
Ducks and geometric blue snaps are a little wonky (they were my firsts) (geometric blue has a 3rd row of snaps...I didn't get the snaps quite in the right place, and added another row) Yellow has a small hole in the pul wing. All except the geometric blue and squares are a tad pilly inside. White, geometric blue, and yellow have a rise snap added in back.

$5ppd each for the ducks and geometric blue, $6ppd for others.

Kushies M AIO (10-22lb) 7 aplix $40ppd for lot of aplix
green--pulling and hole on front pul; mint; 2 people; brown/blue squares; airplanes; blue geometric
-1 people & brown/blue squares have rise snap added in back
-normal flannel pilling, except geometric and brown/blue squares. No stains that I see.
$6ppd each ($65ppd for all 12 Kushies snaps and aplix)

10 Kushies M fitteds. These have a waterproof layer of vinyl under the outter layer of flannel, but needs a cover still if out and about. Great for night time diapers. 10-22lbs

2 diamonds, 1 abc, 1 duck, 1 frog prince, 1 queen bees, 1 cats and dogs, 2 yellow, 1 white

no staining except abc. 1 yellow and queen bees are a tiny bit pilly inside. 1 diamond is very pilly inside. $5ppd each, or $45ppd for all

kushies L
1 AIO-cars, slightly pilly, no stains $6ppd

5 waterproof fitteds--2 white, animals, babies on clouds, blue gingham--elastic is completely shot $16ppd for all 4

L Bummis Super Snap wrap $5ppd

M Mothereaze cover $5ppd

M Bummis Superbrite cover--very pilly, FOE is dingy. FFS with other purchase

I paid $2 plus shipping for these. I would take $30ppd. These will fit in a med FRB

XL Lite Wrap, Small Lite Wrap (1 snap is missing on wing), 1 newborn Lite Wrap, --All FFS with other purchase

Fleece pieces--alot (maybe 35-30) about hand size FFS with other purchase

If you don't like my prices MMAO!

SOLD---------------------------------------------------------------------
1 small/medium sidesnapping felted wool cover
1 black felted newborn wool cover-$4ppd sold
3 Grobaby snap covers in blackberry and 9 really holey Grobaby inserts
6 Panda Tushies bamboo velour PFs.
--3 grobaby covers in blackberry

12 Sammy's OS fitteds.Has fold down rise with snaps. Dingy and worn, but useable. Thinning near seams of soaker and front where snaps or tags are. Snaps and elastic still good. Slight staining in some. Shadowing in most others. (A few without staining, but still dingy)

Last edited by divergirldee; 05-17-2012 at 04:06 PM.
divergirldee is offline   Reply With Quote