View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 09:18 PM   #50
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug. '11 - April Chat

I always thought women who had a hard time letting their baby's old clothes go were weird...or overly emotional. Well, I am weird, so amazingly enough, guess what I am having trouble doing!
I'm gearing up for a rummage sale (no date set cuz, who are we kidding, I'm still in sorting and pricing and "put that back, that toy is going bye-bye!!!" phase). I did fine on the kid's bigger clothes, but suddenly, I'm looking at itty bitty things and thinking, I can't get rid of that! :sadwave: I also thought quilts of baby clothes were silly...call me silly, I'm saving me some baby clothes for a quilt. I'm thinking I'll make a throw size one of some of my favorite baby clothes from each kiddo, but it will be for me, cuz they won't care about clothes they wore when they were a baby. only moms do that.
I've been pestering wayne for weeks to bring me banana boxes from work to sort all the stuff into. A few days ago he comes home with his little cavalier so full of boxes it looked like a clown car as he pulled out box after box. what a good man.
lol, speaking of the man, we don't allow the kids to watch spongebob, but he had checked out a season from the library the other day for himself to watch. i had it in one of my bags still today. the kids were around and he was trying to ask me where it was, without saying the word spongebob. so he asks me, "where is the movie with the underwater absorbant yellow thingy?" good wife that I am, I actually knew what he was talking about.
wife skill #341: understanding hubby code. check
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote