Old 04-13-2012, 02:29 AM   #7
BooneNicuMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any ideas to make it to term?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingkristin View Post
What's the cause??? Does your cervix dialate early??? I have contractions and an irritable uterus the whole time.... my first was a preemie... my other 2 made it to 37 weeks... one I was bedrested with from 20 weeks on - did stop contractions any ways (Procardia, Terbutaline, and a week on Mag. Sulfate) possible but cervix just didn't dialte till 37 weeks and she came super fast... .my other one I continued to work till 34 weeks when contractions and teaching just got to be too hard.... and he came at 37 weeks also.... with this one its pretty much the same as with my last one... I'm 35 weeks now.. with regular contractions but cervix isn't doing too much... and I've done nothing different this time than I did with any of the other ones....

Have the dr.s given you any idea why you tend to go early? And how early were your babies?
They are completely uncertain. I'm a puzzle they can not figure out. I've been to so many doctors I have 2 I see regularly, but honestly, so many... and no answers.

I was in labor with both for a while, it my first I didn't recognize labor right away. I was in labor for two days before I was worried enough to go to the hospital.I had my daughter about 30 hours after being in the hospital.

She was 25 weeks, and we had a few really rough times, but she's here and wonderful now.

My second I was on 17p, and the DAY I was put on bed rest/no work I fell down an entire flight of stairs holding my precious little ten month old. Contractions started about 7 hours later. 18 hours later my precious little 31 weeker was here.

I am 11 weeks with this one, and very nervous. I just want to bring my baby home with me. I know this is so selfish and that I should just be grateful for how well my kids are doing and that they are here... but just this one time I wanna bring baby home with me.

Abby (11) Hailey (9) Katlyn (6) Savanna (2) Grace (1) Angel baby May 2011, and Angel Baby Dec 25th 2011. & ANNABELLE Oct. 17th 2012!!!
BooneNicuMama is offline   Reply With Quote