View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
k8stang
Registered Users
Formerly: Kooshie_Keister
seller

MM yarn, OBV, Dyed Wool Interlock, knits, Louet wheel *VERY PIC HEAVY* updated 5/18

Sorry it's so long, I'm trying to answer the repeat questions I get in PM's
Please POST YOUR REQUESTS HERE - my inbox fills up fast and I will only pm you if we are conducting a sale. If you have a question post it.

I'm only ISO of paypal right now. I will ship to Canada but I only go to the PO once a week on DH's days off. (it saves my sanity of having to chase the 3yr old around)

Yarn prices are PPD, fabric is not because I will base it on weight and zip.
Please only ask for a shipping quote if you are seriously considering to buy. I really don't want to sound mean, but I also don't want to waste my time weighing and quoting shipping. If you would like to estimate your own shipping my zip is 83642 - knit are about 10-11oz and wool is about 16oz per yard. FRB I can fit 4 yrds in a MFRB and about 7 in a large. Prices DO NOT include insurance.

I will be adding TONS of knit fabrics and sewing patterns as I come across them, so this thread will constantly be changing.

Any questions please ask.

Now to the good stuff.....

Modkid $8
Ava
Emma

Izzy & Ivy $8
Macy Giggles
Beverly Belle

Bamboo Velour cut from the roll only a little bit left $10yrd

Wool interlock boxes
These scraps have all been dyed with acid dyes, and are felted ready to sew. Some pieces are big enough for nb soakers, but they are all big enough to piece together to make a scrappy pair of longies or shorties.
I will not mix and match boxes, they are all boxed up and ready to ship.

Box 5 $30ppd (scraps are a little smaller than other boxes)

Knit fabrics

MFRB full of knits - These boxes are stuffed with little pieces that range from diaper cuts to full yardage with large diapers cut from it. I did not want to measure all my little pieces so I bundled them up to get them out. Like the wool boxes I will not mix and match, they are all sealed up and ready to ship.

Box 7 $25

Box 12 $30

Knit yardage
I will cut by yard if the price reflects $5yrd if it says $5 piece than you get the entire piece and I will not cut it. Also I only cut in 1 yard increments, so no 1/2 yrds or diaper cuts.

$3yrd below

$4 piece

$4yrd

$5 piece

$5yrd

$6 piece

$8 piece

$9yrd

$15 piece

Louet Julia wheel $550ppd
I only used it a handful of times before I figured out I just don't have the time to spin.

MM October Evening MMW 8oz w/ trim $50ppd

Last edited by k8stang; 09-13-2012 at 12:21 PM.
k8stang is offline   Reply With Quote