View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking New & Used DSQ Indian Prefolds (OsoCozy) & Bummis Organics-UPDATED 6/2

We started a diaper service in 2008, but due to some severe medical issues in the family, we were forced to close it down in 2010, I am now getting rid of our remaining inventory. We have NEW, never been washed diapers and USED diapers. I have sold lots of diapers on DS, please look at my iTrader ratings. I will add to this list as I go through our inventory.

We have 2 price points for each type of used diaper (Indian Prefolds and Bummis Organics): "used" and "like-new". "Used" diapers have some staining/snappi snags (most very minor, though some larger stains are visible on some diapers...diapers have PLENTY of diaper life left, they are just not "like new" ). "Like New" diapers are just that...they are in excellent condition, no stains or snags...just like new without the hassle of have to prewash them !

We were a "green" diaper service. We used steam to sanitize and Charlie's to wash, so they are in GREAT condition, both "used" and "like-new" have plenty of life left in them. All the diapers have been washed with a sour to balance the pH to baby's skin. We have washed all diapers with a peroxide-based sanitizer, as well as 2 washes with just Charlie's, so you can rest assured that the diapers you are getting are 100% sanitized . However, a quick wash once you get them is recommended, as they have been in a storage unit...and though we did have them in closed containers, I would wash them again before putting them on my baby, so...

DSQ Indian Prefolds
NEW (never been washed):
Infants (7-15lbs, 4x6x4, peroxide whitened, DSQ indian prefolds): $1.75

"Like New":
Regulars (15-30lbs, 4x6x4, peroxide whitened, DSQ indian prefolds): $1.50
Toddler (30-45lbs, 4x8x4, peroxide whitened, DSQ indian prefolds): $2.10

"Used":
Regulars (15-30lbs, 4x6x4, peroxide whitened, DSQ indian prefolds): $1.00
Toddler (30-45lbs, 4x8x4, peroxide whitened, DSQ indian prefolds):
ONLY 4 AVAILABLE (these have very minimal staining...they are almost LIKE NEW) $2.00

"RAGS": (these have never been used as rags, but they can no longer be sold as "diapers"...large stains/larger snags/fraying...could still be used as diapers, but they will probably not last very long and/or they don't look very pretty )
Regulars (15-30lbs, 4x6x4, peroxide whitened, DSQ indian prefolds): $0.25 REDUCED

Bummis Organics
Like New:
Infants (7-15lbs, 4x8x4, natural color...no whitening, organic prefolds): $2.00
Regulars (15-30lbs, 4x8x4, natural color...no whitening, organic prefolds): $2.75

Used:
Infants (7-15lbs, 4x8x4, natural color...no whitening, organic prefolds): $1.65

***S&H is not included in the price. Shipping will depend on the number of diapers you purchase, and your zip code***

***Payment through PayPal only***

***Feel free to PM me your zip code for a shipping quote (US only...sorry!), or if you have any questions!***

see all my FSOT posts:prefolds, pail liners, wet bags, snappis & swim diapers, diaper bag , Diaper Covers, Baby Bibs

Last edited by cat2006; 06-02-2012 at 03:40 PM.
cat2006 is offline   Reply With Quote