View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:51 PM   #13
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by justineybean
Rachel-Hi nice to see you! hope you can find time for an update soon!!

Tippytoe-thanks for the hugs!! it sucks losing your mama. I wish she could have held my babies... Sigh. feeling sorry for myself. As for your gift--maybe the wahm can mail straight to your partner to save on time? Julia is doing this also. I think it's fine just make sure she still gives you a delivery confirmation #. HTH! It'll all work out!
:'-( I know mother's day is around the corner, and can't imagine how difficult this must be to be missing your mama. I'm sure she's smiling down on you and your precious babies. ::

As for my gift, it showed up, and it's freaking adorable and well-made...and I want to keep it. Lol!!! Can't wait to send it to live with its baby <3.

I had a real poopy day. My hormones are whacked out, and my migraines are back in full force. I've been feeling frumpy and dumpy. The weather has finally gotten spring-like and I realized I NEED to start losing weight. It gets really hot here, and I can't tolerate the heat with extra weight! But I'm worried about this muffin top! I've never carried weight on my
Midsection, and I'm worried it won't go away. My body is shaped differently after this last pregnancy.

Ugh :-/. The baby has been sick since Easter and I think today I had just reached a point of exhaustion. Usually I'm pretty good about keeping it together, but I fell crying in a heaping pile on the floor in front of my 4y.o. I felt badly she saw me crying.