View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 10:17 AM   #26
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Turkey Babies Chat 4/13-4/15

Ugh I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired. This MS is killing me. Pretty much everyone knows now that I'm pregnant, sort of hard to hide it when you are throwing up 24/7.

DD is adorable with the pregnancy, everything is be careful momma, you know what you eat the baby eats, etc, etc. It's funny to me.

I have my next doctors appointment on the 24th. I can't wait. DD is going to come with me.

I can't wait until my home renovations are done so I can clean out the house and get the nursery ready. I want to do elephants this time. I still need to get things out of the attic so I can figure out exactly what I need to buy. Once this contractor is done (which was supposed to be this week but it's now looking like another month), I'll have my house back. If I wasn't so sick I would have already yelled at him.

I already put in a request on etsy for some custom big sister and little brother/little sister shirts (we aren't going to find out what we are having so probably going to buy both onesies).