View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #17
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by justineybean

Aw Thank you for the sweet, comforting words. I'm sorry for all you are going through lately! I think it's okay for children to know that their mamas cry and have bad days too... not to mention sometimes a good cry can do so much for the soul.

I can really relate to your attention to your weight recently. I went to visit my twin sister who doesn't have any children and always gets a shower and her clothes are always clean and stylish and she fixes her hair and wears makeup. I have never felt more frumpy, except maybe when I had to stand up in her wedding which was 9 days after DD was born and she only asked me to be in it 2 days before so I had to wear a t-shirt. Lol! I feel your pain I have a serious muffin top too even if I am wearing elastic pants. Any plans to exercise? I really want to start jogging but I can't figure out when. DH gets home late and there's not much chance I'll get up early to go.

Glad your gift came and turned out the way you hoped!!
A good cry can do wonders for the soul! :-)

I hope to not offend, but I got a good chuckle out of your second paragraph. Lol. I had to take DD in to the pedi today, and low and behold, she has an ear infection!! That's the reason she's been so out of sorts. Poor little thing I feel so badly for her. But when the pedi walked in, she said, "You look good!" I had to laugh because I always look tore up when I go in, I guess!! But, I did finally get a shower and wash my hair the night before lol. ;-)

I don't know what I'm going to do for exercise. My two older kids go to different schools, so I'm not sure. I'd love to walk my son to and from school everyday to get some walking in, but I don't have enough time to get my daughter to school on the other side of town. I have a gym membership, but don't have anyone to watch my kids. At night I'm trying to play catch up and at least straighten up the house and attack the elephant in the room (aka the heaping pile of laundry on my couch) :-). I guess I need two extra hours added to my day!! Lol. My hubby works a lot and its difficult to plan on going to the gym. I'll make plans to go, then he'll have to do mandatory OT. Now, the OT would be great if it was fun $$, but it's not :-(. Do you have a jogging stroller to take the baby with you? My baby HATES the stroller.

So since we went to the doctor today, here are her stats. She's 17 lbs 10 ozs and 28" long. I knew she was tiny, but I was kind of shocked when I saw how light she was. She scoots around on her butt kind of like a crab, pulls herself up on the kitchen chairs, ottoman, and whatever else she can get a grip of. But she will not move from that spot. She will just stand there. So after she hits 12 months, the pedi wants me to fill out a questionnaire to see if she's delayed and might need therapy. It's so strange to me because my other two were crawling by eight months, cruising by or about 10 months, and both walked nearly on their first birth dates. I guess it's true every baby is different.