Old 04-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #23
juliabell
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: * May 2011 Mamas - April Chat*

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
Julia - I am in the same boat as you with the chest area. I was shocked after my first one of how such little bits could sag. I honestly started rationalizing a boob job after my 4th...started thinking it's no different than wearing contacts or dying your hair or wearing make-up. My amazing man has helped me through it, but I still think I would get one if I had a million dollars !

I like the Grateful Dead, but my true love are the Beatles. My kids have heard them since they were in the womb and older people get a kick out of them when the older 4 spontaneously break in song...it's almost always a Beatles song. Once at age 4, Luke broke out with "oh yeah, oh yeah, imagine I'm in love with you...." at the quietest part of mass. I almost wet my pants trying to hold in my laughter.
Haha, I was trying to rationalize a boob job prior to having DS. I'm glad I didn't or else there's no way I could have BFed. I imagine after we have all our kids that I may end up with one. I'm actually in the process of growing out my hair. I've been dying since I was 15 and know I have a lot of grey. I want to see how it looks on a late-20s girl. Probably strange, but at least I'd stop getting carded!

Love the Beatles (all classic rock, really). I was named after a Beatles song, and if I have a girl, I'd love to name her Jude. Start a tradition There's a part of me that would love to go super hippie and name a daughter "Sunshine Daydream" Can't imagine I'll ever get DH on board with that one :P
Wife to B. Mama to M (May 2011.) Expecting #2 (July 2014!)
CD, BF, BW, Waldorf, minimalist.
juliabell is offline   Reply With Quote