Old 04-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
FrogyDuckyPuppy
Registered Users
seller

Luna Lair Longies

Approximate date of purchase: February 15, 2012
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Hyena Cart - Luna Lair store
What did you purchase: medium custom longies
How was the customer service: Terrible communication. Did not ship the item as expected. Item still not received and it is now April 21, 2012

Review of the product: I cannot review a product I have not received.

Any additional comments: I purchased a custom pair of Luna Lair longies from Hyena Cart back on February 15th 2012. I have emailed the seller, Andrea Spiker, several times requesting updates. In March, she stated the longies would be shipped. They weren't. After another attempt at communication, she finally replied to my email stating I would receive a delivery confirmation this past Friday, April 20th and that she apologizes for the lack of communication. It is now the 21st of April and still no email with a delivery confirmation. I am not the only one she has done this to, as stated in her email to me.

Would you do business with them again? Absolutely not. Do not purchase from her.