View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
caedmyn
Registered Users
seller

See Kai Run 6, Merrell Mocs 8s, Vivobarefoot Ra size 32

SOLD
Nice pair of Pediped Flex shoes size 20 (US 5). They're in EUC other than some scuffing on the toes. I don't think he wore them much at all--just enough to scuff up the toes pushing his trike with his feet. There's a little dirt on the soles but no signs of wear that I can see. $10 PPD

PENDING
VGUC Merrell Mocs size 8. Has some scuffing/suede rub-off on the toes and a bit on the back that's not very noticeable because of the color. Really flexible sole--more flexible than many of the "flexible-soled" shoes out there. $9 PPD

EEUC See Kai Run sandals size 6. Only worn a few times as I got two pairs and decided I liked the other pair better. They have a bit of faint scuffing on the edges of the toes and barefoot marks on the inner footbed. Toes are stuffed with Kleenex to help them keep their shape. $20 PPD

I also have a pair of Vivobarefoot Ra shoes (like Toms) in navy that are new in box. Ask if you'd like a picture...DH got a fancy new digital camera and I cannot figure out how to work it so I'll have to get his help. $45 PPD (Retail for $75).

Trade ISO:
GN newborn wool covers w/aplix
NB or S Nikki or Niji breathable covers
Soft Star shoes boys' 7, 9, or 10, girls' 1-3 (big girl size)--wide ok
Soft Star boots--try me on sizes!
See Kai Run boys' 7, 8, 9 (only the ones with the stitching around the outside)
Bogs' girls boots size 1
Jujube Packabe (plus PP on my end)

Not ISO any other trades.

Last edited by caedmyn; 10-12-2012 at 12:15 PM.
caedmyn is offline   Reply With Quote