View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #19
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

I lost my first 3. We tried and prayed and tried and prayed. As we approached the deadline we had given ourselves to have bio kids I continued to study scripture and seek God on our decision. I found an online Christian support group founded by the author of God's Plan for Pregnancy. I saw a Christian counselor at my Seminary that agreed with me for our children and prayed over me. And the month before we were going to start the process for adoption I felt in my spirit that I would have bio kids. I told my husband I felt we should continue trying and before my next counseling appointment (can't remember if that was 2weeks or one month later) I was pregnant with ODS--8mos after my 3rd m/c. I did take the medication the doc suggested for my MTHFR mutation and progesterone, as I had for my 3rd pregnancy. 4months after ODS was born we were blessed with YDS. I don't know what your body is dealing with, or what your faith is, but I just wanted to give you hope. 3 losses does not mean it is over. ((HUGS)).

Last edited by joeslittlewoman; 04-22-2012 at 09:09 PM.
joeslittlewoman is offline   Reply With Quote