View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 08:52 PM   #202
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: For the momas with buildup/stink/ammonia/new 2 CD momas/or washing trouble.

That's conflicting info from what I was told by P&G. I was told liquids were formulated to rinse cleaner. They were quite surprised to hear that many momas use powder and believed it to be cleaner rinsing. I persionally don't care as long as I get great results without issues. I have tried powder numerious times. It always has gunked up in my dispenser of on the cloths. I also have trouble with it rinsing. I get a strong fragerance after the load is done. Doesn't matter the brand either. Although I prefur tide. I have tried in hot, cold, hard and sof water. All with poor results. It just refuses to work for me. I strongly believe that every moma should use the detergent that works best for her and her family. I also strongly believe in facts and experience. Facts don't change, but experiences do. All of our water is diff, as well as machine, fabrics, wash routine, days till wash, ventilation, additaves, # of diapers per load, and kind of diapers.

I only mention liquid as an good alternative for momas that need to switch up their routine due to their detergent not working for them because of the info from P&G, the rumors of use XYZ only on your diapers or they will self distruct, and experience, as well as facts that can be found through various detergent research, ect.

I hope this doesn't come off as definsive. I just wanted momas to know there were other options. That they should each find what works for them. This includes natural detrgents. Do what's best for you kinda thing.

Thank you.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote