Old 04-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #27
katt42
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Once you know the gender or if you're team green

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahonycm View Post
What made it worse was it was an awful appointment. We waited 2.5 hours with a toddler way overdue for her nap. Then, the u/s pictures are horrible - fuzzy, blurry, and you can't see anything. And it's the last one I get. So, no pictures of this new baby girl. I think I'm struggling a lot. I might just do some research about pricing an independant place. I really really really wanted to SEE the baby, and all I can see are blurs. It makes me really sad.
Have you looked into ultrasound schools in your area? With you being in Ireland, I have no idea where to tell you to start to look. Where I am you can sign up to "volunteer" as an OB ultrasound patient for students who need more practice. One of the schools that is an hour away from me does 2D & 3D, the 3D ones let you purchase a cd/dvd of the ultrasound.

I may sign up to volunteer since I wasn't thrilled with the ultrasound I got yesterday and the machine messed up so I didn't get any pictures to take home, they are supposed to get some pics printed for me by tomorrow. We will see.

Good luck getting a better ultrasound/pictures!
katt42 is offline   Reply With Quote