View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
momofsoon2b4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need advice on Indiana and Michigan City Indiana

My husband has a job interview this Friday for a job that sounds very promising, but I want to make sure the area is going to work for us as we would be relocating 6 hours from another state if he indeed gets the job. So I want to do my research as this will be a major part of our decision on him taking it if offered to him.

Are their cyber schooling options in Indiana? I have researched this but some people are saying that Indiana does not allow home schooling and other say that you can home school traditionally or cyber school through Connections Academy. Any thoughts or experience with this? We currently home school through a cyber charter school and wish to remain that way if possible.

Are there certain areas in Michigan City to stay away from?

We initially would love to live in farming areas as we have 6 children but need to be close to Michigan City for my husband to get to work, any suggestions on towns?

What is cost of living like in Indiana? Taxes etc.

Any advice would be helpful.

Farm Fresh Creations: use code "AmandaFriend" to save 10% off your order! http://www.etsy.com/shop/JAKRabbitry?ref=ss_profile
momofsoon2b4 is offline   Reply With Quote