View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #210
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: For the momas with buildup/stink/ammonia/new 2 CD momas/or washing trouble.

I may not be on much to help trouble-shoot as we're in the hospital. Cayden just had his surgery and we will be here for a while. He's resting well atm though.

Look in the main wash cycle when it has been aggitating for a good bit. There should be a descent amnt of suds, but not too many now. Then watch the diff rinse cycles. Some suds are ok. The final rinse should have very little to none. Depending on the water type and detergent, Normally 1.5-2 line is a good place to start with normal water. You can check the water by looking in the dishwasher for buildup, around the fawsets for it, wash your hands with bar soap and see how easily it washes off. Things like that. If you have ammonia, are you going to strip and disinfect?or try to adjust the detergent levels first?
I'm sorry you are going through this with 3 in cd's!!!!!!
Bless your hear sweetie! That would be one huge bath-tub stomp wash!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote