View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #197
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug. '11 - April Chat

Crystal, I hear ya on birthdays! My poor hubby, his always sneaks up on me and I never have the time to get him a great gift (would have to order online), so it always ends up being less than what I wanted and he always seems to guess what it is.

Speaking of birthdays, anyone planning for Baby's First Birthday already?

I am and I know Jill is! (I see your cute monster stuff on pinterest). I'm starting to plan now because it will be a combined b-day part for all 3. (heaven help us when they get old enough to all want their own...3 birthdays in 2 weeks!?!?! oy). I'm doing a Never Neverland theme. I LOVE it because it will really work so well for all 3 kids. We've got pirates and fairies and mermaids and indians and the works! My mom made elijah a peter pan costume already...just need a red feather for his hat. Sydney will likely want to be a mermaid or tinker bell and kezia has a cute tutu dress with tinker bell on it. My dad is planning on coming as a pirate. I love it, my dad goes all out.

went to an arena football game last night with wayne and it was AWESOME! very fast pace, a much smaller field than NFL, so the players seemed really close. we almost caught a football from the game. I'm thinking we'll take the kids in a few years. I think they would enjoy parts of it now, but I can also imagine Sydney covering her ears the whole time and complaining about how loud it is.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote