I'm in the same boat! Dd 1 is 4.5 and dd 2 is 26 months, and I'm dying for another baby! It's impossible right now though (DH is in Afghanistan - comes home in July for a month, then back for 4 months). I really want to get pg on that break, but it's logically not the best decision. Well be moving next summer and would have to get new cars if we have another...so I know we should really wait. It doesn't help that when DH calls home he's always talking about having another. Ugh...stupid army and your stupid postings!
wife of my soldier Steve, mama to my beautiful girls Rowan (11/07) and Linden (03/10)!