View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
dreamingoffireflies
Registered Users
seller

NWT newborn gifts

Prices do not include shipping, but we can make a deal if you buy multiple items. Open to trades or reasonable offers. My ISO:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1413541

Also, I do personalized letter photography, which makes a great new baby gift! http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1415938

Carters Hooded Towel, super soft, used once. The material also makes a great backdrop for newborn photos. $7

NWOT Pat the Bunny Book $5

NWT Blue Teddy Bear, super soft, with rattle inside. Perfect new baby gift! $4

"God danced the day you were born" frame. About 5 inches tall. New with plastic still covering the cross. $5

Baby boy "shoe" socks, new, one has tags, both have plastic inserts that hold their shape. Black are cowboy boots, blue are tennis shoes and say "Little" on the bottom of one and "Man" on the bottom of the other. $6 for both pairs

5 sweet baby lullaby cds: Baby Einstein Lullaby Classics vol 2 (new in packaging), Disney Babies Lullaby, Martha Stewart Baby Sleepytime, Fisher Price Lullaby Baby Soothing Vocal Lullabies, and Fisher Price Good Night Sleep Tight. My mom bought me a CD player and tons of baby CDs for Christmas and I just don't need that many. I listened to most of them once so I could tell her I liked them. They're like new (and one is new) with cases and inserts). Would make a nice gift, or a fun and cheap purchase for the nesting pregnant mama Disney CD sold. $4 each or $12 for remaining 4.

Aden & Anais swaddle blanket (white remaining) and a burpy bib (burp cloth that converts into a bib) in mod turtle pattern. Blanket lightly used as stroller blankets on walks. The A&A website says, "wraps woven from this natural fiber stands up to repeated washings only becoming softer -- and better -- with age." Just washed and line dried them all again last night after the pic was taken. $8 each all sold

NIP small "Home" plaque from Hallmark, about 6 inches long $4

Also have Koala Baby thermal waffle weave blankets in green and in white with turtles and frogs, EUC, $4 each

For Chicago Bears or University of Minnesota fans: NWT handmade bibs with spoons and additional pockets. So sweet. $5 each.

Last edited by dreamingoffireflies; 08-21-2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: combining threads, updating sold
dreamingoffireflies is offline   Reply With Quote