View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 2011 Mamas - May chat! Happy Birthday!

This is SOOO much better than last year. We were still in the NICU and I was traveling 2 1/2 hours back and forth!

The girlies still only have their 2 bottom teeth. A has just started trying to push up to her hands and knees, but I wouldn't be surprised if she never crawled. J is everywhere crawling now and A rolls there. They are finally eating a bit chunkier foods...I'm pureeing everything. But they won't do finger foods yet...so different than my full termers! They weigh 17 pounds. Tonight they are at Nonna's and I am missing them like crazy!!!

Cute twin stuff. I have to put them to bed within seconds of one another or they lose it. I have to change both of them and put them down together. About every morning they wake up and "chat" then go back to sleep. When they finally are ready to get up I go in and generally J is on top of A like she is trying to wrestling pin her from the side. I think they are already best friends.