Old 05-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #9
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessi621
It's really not a good idea to check a carseat. They get thrown around and mishandled a lot. I've seen more than one get back to the parents broken. Gate checking is better, but still not the best. You can ask them if they have any extra seats, then you might be able to bring the seat on the plane with you.
Since you don't have a bucket, this is what I'd do. Wear the baby and push the carseat around on the stroller, might have to bungee it down or something. Or, get a bag for the carseat, then you can carry it and push the baby in the stroller. Though I'm sure the carseat is heavier and much more bulky, so option #1 would be way more comfortable.
This.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote