View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:06 AM   #23
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of April 30th

Screen Name (Real Name): sdavis514 (Sarah)
Current Children and age: one DS age 4 1/2
Lost Children and Dates: none
Diagnosis: We were NTNP for 4 years, diagnosed with PCOS in 2003 and put on clomid from 9/04-1/05, no results, took break and became pregnant with DS with no intervention in Aug 2006. Recent blood work suggested no insulin resistance. Clomid again 9/11-1/12. BFNs IUI cycle in April - BFN
Treatment and meds: Clomid 100 mg cd 3-9, ovidrel trigger shot and progesterone suppositories
Next Appointment: Call when AF shows and start clomid, u/s cd 12 to check follicle sizes
Cycles TTC another: NTNP for 4 years, Actively TTC since Jan 11

Can I please get updated when you get a chance? Thanks

Amy - ((HUGS)) mama! We are in the 2ww thread together and I was hoping for you!

Slimy- I totally feel you. This was my first monitored clomid/IUI cycle and I was/am a wreck! The hope is always there that I might get a BFP every months but this last month, since it involved medical intervention, I really had alot more hope and thus an incredible amount of disappointment!

Jacqueline- Fx still for you!!! Maybe a late implanter? Good luck at your appt! I am not ready to talk IVF yet with my Dr but I am very interested in info on the mini IVF since we are completely self pay on this IF journey.

Carissa- how did the folly check go? I used the ovidrel for the first time last month. It seemed to work since the DR could see the folly on the U/s the next day and said that I definitely Oed. Good luck!!!

AFM - Well I did my first monitored Clomid / IUI cycle in April. Clomid 100 mg cd 3-9, folly check cd 12 - 12 , folly check cd 16 - 20.5, check cd 17 - 26, trigger shot and IUI cd 18. I had my progesterone checked 8 dpo and was told it was a little low so they prescribed progersterone suppositories 200 mg. Took them from 8 dpo to 14 dpo. Been testing twice a day since 10 dpo and all BFNs Today is 16 dpo but I have heard that the progesterone can delay AF so I am not holding out hope for anything. Dr said to take a HPT on Friday if no AF and call them back. So right now, looks like I am waiting for AF so that I can start a new cycle. As far as I know, we will be doing the same protocol for May, 100 mg clomid, triggershot and progesterone suppositories after IUI.