View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
LillyIvy
Registered Users
seller

I don't know what to do, 4yo leaving the house

Last week, my husband left early to go job hunting and didn't say goodbye to anyone because we were all asleep. My 4yo wasn't, and got out of the house to chase him. I woke up to a stranger knocking on my door returning her.

Three days ago I woke up to find my kids gone. Door open, nowhere on site. My daughter had woken up early, got her brother up, and they left the house. We found them at the neighbors playing with her 3 year old.

This morning we woke to another knock on the door with yet someone else returning her.

I'm at a loss. She does not understand she did anything wrong. Any time I ask her a question, she just repeats what I say and we get nowhere.

I'm just so stressed about this, I have no idea what to do. Also, my husband was leads of three Weeks ago, the car died, and we got a notice today about or mortgage not being paid. So I'm a little stressed lately, so this isn't helping