Hope4More
~One bad MTHFR
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSeeking
I don't think college is for everyone. I don't like how college is the new high school. And I don't like how A's in school now mean Average.

I think there is real value to the military and trade school for some people. College is shoved down the throats of many kids who end up thinking they HAVE to go there to be successful. Then it's not what they want and end up doing something different.
I also don't think college is for everyone. I think there's a difference between college and a four year university, too - not everyone can handle moving out at 18.

I expect my child will attend a trade school or a two-year college. Military or a four year degree is an option if he chooses.

DH has a 4-year bachelor of science in business.
I have two 4-year bachelor degrees: 1 in social science and 1 in education. I have a masters degree in educational technology. We have self-supported since we married (and began living together) in 2005.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 05-02-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote