View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #30
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of April 30th

It sure does stink when you get what you wish for. I'm now just a few short hours later, back at CD1. But I have a question for you all, as something is not right. So major TMI alert, but I'm not sure what's going on. I've been on clomid plenty of times before and prometrium so none of this is new but this has never happened and something just doesn't feel right. I am in so much pain! Like crying in bed, can't move, want to die, cramps in front and back so hard my whole abdomen goes hard. I've been cramping a normal amount (I cramp a lot so normal for me is probably more than most) for three days with no bleeding. The bleeding finally started with these horrible cramps. But it's very light and all brown. Very brown. It's usually like this at the end of AF after several days of red. What could be going on. This is not normal for me at all, not sure what to think. Could the meds have caused this? It's my first time back on them in quite a while, but never had this happen before. I'm also never late on AF I'm always 28 days no matter what. This is day 30. thoughts?
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote