View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
Punkin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Talking Order Back to School Books NOW and be Entered in my Contest!

http://www.blessedbybooks.com

All orders from my website this month get entered into a contest for a free book! .

Contest ends at the end of the month (September 30th). Total sales must reach $100 to select a winner.

Love books? Busy Mom looking for a work from home opportunity? Need a job that lets you bring your kids to work with you? Look no further! Usborne Books & More has the job for you! Earn a great discount on books AND make money! NO minimum sales requirements, no automatic "sell this!" shipments like other home sales companies...and best of all, you will never hurt for business because Usborne Books sell themselves! Home parties, direct sales to schools and libraries, preschools and daycares, web sales (your own website when you sign up!), Usborne makes it EASY to make money!

I am looking to Expand my team! Sign up through selecting the "income opportunities" link on my website.

PM me with any questions! Usborne was the best work decision I have ever made and the easiest and most rewarding job I have ever had!

----previous contests

Winners detailed in last post: Congratulations to Weesej, winner of "See inside your Body" and Boy_and_Baby_Makes_4, winner of "Will You Carry Me? ! Yahhhh!!!

Shop my site at blessedbybooks.com...I lOOOOOOVE to run specials and incentives for my past and present customers!

I am extending the deadline for the lottos for one week! Through the first week of June, due to low entrances! Great free lottos ladies, with great odds so get your entries in!

I am just SO excited to announce the Grand Opening of my new business as an independant consultant with Usborne Books and More!

http://www.blessedbybooks.com

To celebrate, I'm throwing a kickoff party with all of my friends here at DS with tons of fun! if you are unfamiliar with Usborne and Kane Miller books, I invite you to check them out! I'll be running THREE lottos this month to celebrate! READ! Its important! Instructions for each lotto are below! Great Prizes!

Here's a little about us:

I'm Kimberly, a homeschooling mom of 4 kids. I fell in LOVE with these books, loving how they grew with the kids, engaged them, held against the onslaught of all that young energy, and educated them without their even realizing how much they were learning! I became a consultant because I was already such a huge advocate, it was a natural step!

The company has been around since 1975 and there are over 1500 bright, colorful and fun titles covering activities, puzzles and a wide range of subjects for children of all ages. These are among the most durable books on the market, known for their high quality! Usborne is great for kids who already LOVE books and want the kind of read that is sure to become a "carry around favorite" and also a fabulous way to introduce children who are more active and less prone to sitting and reading to the joy of reading!

Usborne was started because the owners felt that they wanted to bring books to the market that children would find just as enjoyable and entertaining as video games and television...mediums that in recent years have seemed to more easily capture kids' attention. These bright, colorful and fun titles cover activities, puzzles and a wide range of subjects for children of all ages.

Celebrate with Us!

Visit us here to shop our fabulous books and activities!

AND be entered into our Great contests!

THREE Lottos!

Lotto #1: FOR EVERYONE:

One of my FAVORITE little books about a mother's creativity with a tired kiddo! JUST FREE! (I pay winner's shipping!)

Instructions:
Leave a post in thread telling me about atleast one product or book on our site that you like and why! Winner for this lotto will be selected at random from all posts in this thread who followed the instructions for entering at the end of the month.

Lotto#2: For ANYONE who Places an Order!

THIS book, just free ( I pay shipping) retails for 13.99, See Inside the Body, one of my BEST sellers! See my site for more information! Shop here now to be entered!

You can place and pay for an order within the US right on the site here: . Shipping is quick, most recieve their order within 5 business days ( I recieve mine in 4!). You will automatically be entered into this drawing. I will confirm your entrance after you have placed your order, I will send you an email THANKING you for your order, please respond with your DS username to help me stay organized! Winner will be chosen by email address, so you will still be entered regardless, but I would love to know who you are here on DS!

Winner for this lotto will be chosen at the end of this month at random!

AND Best of all......

Lotto #3 $25 of your choice in FREE books!!! AND MORE*!

• For anyone who places an order of $100 or more
  • OR becomes a member of my team
  • OR hosts a qualifying easy E-party with me(and gets entered in this lotto AND earn TONS of dollars in free books to boot!

...*"How do I get the MORE part?"Right Now, the company is DOUBLING my free book allowances for those who host parties with me! For example for $300 in retail sales, you recieve $100 in free books of your choice! A third of the sales come back to you! Contact me for more details. We can throw an E-Show for you, all online, and your friends and family can order and have their books shipped all while you sip coffee at your computer and rack up the free books! (to be a "qualifying party" means that My company requires that all parties must be atleast $80 in total sales to qualify as a "party")

Get MORE as your own consultant! I LOVE MY JOB!!! If you want more info about how to be your own boss and make money doing something you are passionate about that fits around family life PM or email me at:

Kimberly@blessedbybooks.com

Winner for this lotto will be chosen at the end of NEXT month from anyone who booked and hosted an e-party, in May or June, placed a $100 order or more, or became an independant consultant with Usborne as a member of my team!

Thanks for Celebrating with me! PLEASE message me with any questions, more info on party hosting, joining my team, or for recommendations.

prizes will be mailed within 10 days of recieving winner's mailing address with DC for lotto 1 and 2. Shipping of $25 gift certificate will be announced closer to end of lotto.

Last edited by Punkin; 09-12-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Punkin is offline   Reply With Quote