View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #31
crunch!910
Registered Users

Re: Plans for the next one

I'm NOT open for any more kids until DS2 is 3 years old. I don't know how mamas with less than 2 years of spacing do it! If DS1 wasn't already 2.5 and pretty good at playing by himself, there's NO way I'd be able to breastfeed, because all I do some days is sit and nurse for hours and hours and hours and have to keep telling DS "when daddy gets home." Gosh, I even find myself being thankful that he's in a stage right now where he barely eats all day long, because I'd have to let the baby cry and squall if I had to fix him anything to eat!

I keep saying DH just needs to get snipped. I have no business having any more babies because I cannot give birth vaginally. Csections suck and I'd be crazy to want to go through that again... but I'm still so young and my twin sister's kids are goign to be such a huge age gap that she keeps telling me to "just wait and have ONE more when I start having kids!" If my VBAC had been successful, I'd agree with that plan... its just that I can't give birth vaginally. I guess if I'm having conflicting feelings, we shouldn't do anything permanent, but then again I'm thinking we SHOULD so taht I'm not stupid enough to get pregnant again and have to undergo another major abdominal surgery. *sigh*