Old 05-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #10
crunchymom2b
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Had the circumcision talk with DF!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcjs View Post
How many threads do we need regarding the same issue over and over again just for the attention and trying to keep it alive. If someone wants to research it, they can look at the hundreds of prior threads. If you don't want to circ., don't... why be so dramatic over something so minor in the grand scheme of things. You aren't going to compromise if you have it in your head you don't want to, so just tell your husband its not happening and be done with it. Sorry, not trying to be harsh, but the rounds and rounds of justifying why or why not get old. (then again, its a good distraction from folding laundry).
Whoa. I fully intend to compromise (well as much as you can in this type of situation). I have no problems with circumcision, I do not regret DS having it done. I am having a hard time agreeing to this procedure knowing it is mainly cosmetic and if something were to go wrong I couldn't live with myself. We are already having to dealwith some issues that will arise after birth, I don't want to add this to the list.

I was NOT posting to start a debate. I was excited that my normally mainstream and un-compromising DF actally heard me out and agreed to think about such a hot topic. I do want him to watch the video before I agree to the procedure because I want him to know exactly what happens during it. Right now he really doesn't have a clue. Its just what you do around here sadly. Could we end up circing? Possibly. But at least now its open for discussion!

Alycia + Tom = 2 Labor Day babies! Tommy (9/09) + Vinny (9/12)
Under construction: unexpectedly expecting in 2015!
crunchymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote