View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:40 AM   #31
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 - May chat

oh dear...a good friend from college just had baby #4 earlier this morning. All beautiful little girls. They are missionaries in Kenya and have had 3 of their girls there. They are my heros! (the previous baby was born 5 weeks early in the bathtub of their home with no medical assistance. wonderwoman!) Kinda makes me wish even stronger for 1 more.
then again, I really can't imagine being pregnant with three kiddos...or even pregnant at this weight (good grief it is bad news). And we are really looking forward to the "next stage" of life...family vacations without diapers, activities that the whole family can participate in, and other "big kid" activities.
speaking of big kid activities, sydney and elijah have their first dentist appointment today. to make it more exciting (sydney has a really hard time in new situations) she is going to dress up in her princess outfit, and both kids are going to bring their toothbrushes (princess and toy story) to show the dentist, so it seems more fun and exciting. it should be good, this dentist office is just for kids, so the atmosphere should be fun and not sterile. i had bought a little dental kit at the store a while back. it has the little mouth mirror and a pick. we've been playing with the mirror for quite a while now and last night we showed them the pick and that it is not scary, just for counting teeth and rubbing their teeth. so, hopefully, all will go well.
still, wayne is meeting us there on his lunch, cuz there is no I'm taking 3 kids to the dentist alone.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote