View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
chandni3
Registered Users
seller

Keep baby in room or move her to her room

My baby is 5 1/2 months old. She's been sleeping in the Graco 3 stage travel lite crib in our room but she'll soon be too long for it. Our plan was to move her to her crib at 6 months. I have a lovely crib with an awesome mobile in her room that I feel I should be using (other than for storing diapers ) I'd like to have more freedom to chat with my husband in bed and to have more intimacy without having to be quiet, but I don't know if I'm ready to move my baby to her own room. I like being able to hear her and to know she is safe beside me. I'm having trouble deciding what to do. If we do decide to keep her in our room what should I get for her to sleep in? I don't want to move the crib to our room because our room is small. Co-sleeping isn't really an option because our bed is only a double (barely enough room for the 2 of us) and my husband is a heavy sleeper. I'm in Canada so what is available (and comfortable for her to sleep on) that isn't overly expensive?