Old 05-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #45
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 - May chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by smblake View Post

Naomi, your friendsounds amazing. I know the political clomate is a little sketchy in kenya, how do they fare with that? Dh wants to take us all back to ivory coast someday where he served a two year church mission, but it's too ds dangerous right now.
they had to move to tanzania for several months. they are right on the somalia border, so it can be dangerous, but so far they have had relative safety. They are amazing people.

in other news, the dentist went great. we kept it all positive this week and this morning, so we were all very excited to go see the dentist. they did great, a little nervous about the reclining dentist chair but otherwise did great. i love this place. they got their picture taken with the dentist, dr. george he tells the kids to call him, on a polaroid camera so they can have a picture to take home with them to remember who dr. george is.
talked with my parents on skype afterwards and we were trying to get the kids to talk about what they did at the dentist. sydney watched rapunzel (tvs on the ceiling) and elijah "I open my mouff." luv it!
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote