Old 05-05-2012, 07:55 AM   #20
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by psylion
For a kids movie you'll probably be fine. I once took 3 y.o. DD to see a decidedly adult movie at an art house theater and someone complained because she's rattled the wrapper of her snack, she didn't talk or move just crinkled a little. we had to leave. Thats why I have seen very few adult movies in the pay few years.
My most disruptive movie going experience was when I went to see the Decedents. There was a clearly hard of hearing possibly Alzheimer's lady there basically screaming asking stupid questions f the an she was with. He never once told her to quiet down even though everyone ET turning around and gaming daggers them. Since I only get to see a movie 1-2 a year wen someone agrees to babysit I was very angry. I guess ow that I'm having twinsI'm will never again see adult movie in the theater.
Yeah see I am in the same boat, I have not had a movie night as an adult since my YDD came 16m ago. We have an 11y so I getting used to being an adult. I know when ODD was young they didn't have these movie things.

BTW, you having to leave over a crinkle of a wrapper was bull. I'm sorry people can be so rude. Its like they forget they were a child to and that they may have acted the same way. Anyways. Congrats on twins.